Wow, from week 7 to week 15. That’s a big gap. Many apologies to my very few readers. However, I will tantalize you with such an awesome update on the progress, that you will easily forgive me. Even though for a week or two, I didn’t do any cross-stitching, I think I made up for it these last week or so.
Without any further stalling, I give you the newest image of my the project thus far:
Impressive, isn’t it? ^_^ I think so myself. If you compare it to the last time I posted something:
The vast difference speaks for itself. I’m almost half way done with completing the tree. I can say that’s a lot of kelly green floss that I’ve used up so far. I’ll probably go through at least one more bundle of floss to complete the other half of the tree.
I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before, but I found a pre-cut mat for the piece, however I realized the piece isn’t wide enough for the mat. That means I’ll have to extend the stitches about 1/2 inch. It won’t take a lot of extra stitches to use, but it only means more to do before it’s finally complete.
Again, many apologies for the lack of updating. I plan on keeping on track for now, unless something else comes up. However, I will warn you, I am in the process of moving, so that might put a chink in the plans.